Saturday, January 19, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Willing to Learn

I know that one is suppose to walk a more joyous path with God, and I have improved in many ways. Today, although the weather turned out better than predicted for today, for which I am very grateful, I did find myself getting caught up in the hype of it all. I wanted to go to work today, and I was able to, and the roads were still in good shape for the whole time. Again, I am grateful. Yet I know I experienced disappointment thinking about what the weather was going to to. Years later, I started affirming to God about my desire for the weather, and many times the weather has turned out much better than what was called for on the weather channel.

Now on with Chapter 19.

There is more insight on kindness.

Wealth makes many friends. I enjoy giving gifts.

In a previous chapter, it was mentioned about being generous. I have found that there are levels of generosity. There is the pure great feeling of feeling very giving in the moment, when you just know it's the right thing to do, and it is joyous. I felt that the other day, and it was great.

My desire is kindness.

I treat my parents with kindness.

Affirming shows that one is willing to learn. Read more powerful affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment