Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Peaceful

Today I have been reading Chapter 16 today; part of it is about choosing righteousness and being peaceful.

Overall I have been more peaceful and calm. I'm liking that. Here are some of the affirmations from Chapter 16.

God loves the peaceful heart.

My heart is peaceful.

By mercy and truth, my iniquity is purged.

I revere God, and choose righteousness.

I am upright and choose righteousness.

Health is mentioned too:

My pleasant words are as honeycomb, sweet to my soul and health to my body.

That is very nice to think of, that our pleasant words can contribute to our good health.

As I am continuing to transform my thinking, which transforms how I respond, I realize the meaning of this next verse.

I am calm. I have control over my own spirit.

I appreciate reading these affirmations, I am finding them helpful.

I still recall a verse from a previous chapter that I continue to use: Love forgives all offenses. I am love. I still find this one quite helpful.

Have you found any of them helpful too? Do you have any favorites? I would appreciate hearing which ones they are. You can share in the comment section below.

Read more affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment