Sunday, January 20, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Trust God

More insight on Wisdom and Integrity are given in Chapter 20.

I use honest weights and honest measures, which is God's delight.

Customers like a fair and just price. My prices are fair and just.

I take collateral that is surety for a stranger.

I enjoy getting good advice and succeeding.

By wise advice, I take action.

Trusting God is also mentioned.

I trust God to make things right.

When I affirm that I trust God to make things right, it can help me to let go of so much thinking about the outcome. Read more affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment