Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Wisdom and God

Today was the reading of Chapter 9. More details are given about Wisdom.

Reverence of God is the beginning of wisdom.

I was still trying to figure out exactly who or what Wisdom is. I do know that Wisdom has a lot of positive attributes, and being connected to Wisdom also seems quite positive as well. But sometimes Wisdom seems more like a place or a thing; then others it seems like an embodiment of very wise things to do and be.

By having wisdom, my days are multiplied, and years are added to my life.

From what I know about God, which is what I've read in the Bible, is that God is Spirit. I have also read that God is omnipotent and omniscient.

Therefore this Spirit is unlimited in authority and power, and knows all things. Could it be then, that this Divine Energy flows through each and every one of us, which I think it does. Does it mean that we are always communicating with God, even when we didn't know that we were?

Find out more about Wisdom and God in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment