Saturday, January 26, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Repetition

In Chapter 26, the way we speak is mentioned again:

I enjoy giving praise for what is good.

I take time to think of a good answer.

I can say that I am becoming more aware. I do tend to give more compliments now than what I used to do.

I recall having learnings from this next affirmation, from a previous time that I read this chapter.

I am wise and understand parables.

If you have read any of my previous posts, you may remember that I started reading the New Testament with much more interest, and had new insights from them. I read them with new eyes, so to speak.

Anyway, the thing about parables, is that is what Jesus used to convey a certain meaning, learning, etc., through parables.

Since our speech is suppose to be pure and kind, and we are to pronounce the innocent, innocent; then we are probably meant to keep our speech good about whomever we are talking about. Hmmm. Care to chime in on this. I say that with a bit of humor at this point in time. It is something I am working on.

Another interesting thing that I am thinking of right now, is that Jesus never took credit for anything. He said things like - My Father did ..., or Your faith has healed you.

It was all about one's mindset, belief, and listening to that inner heavenly guidance. We have been told in other books in the Bible, that the kingdom of God is within.

So breathe a sigh of relief, if you can; we do get lots of repetitions and reinforcement in this affirmation book, on how to be. If there are old beliefs that seem to dictate what shows up in your life, they got there by repetion and adopted belief. Trhough repetition and new adopted beliefs, the old ones can be transformed into new ones.

May you be blessed with repeating more good thoughts. Read more good thoughts in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment