Thursday, January 3, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Insights and Tips

Repeating affirmations is helping them to become part of my consciousness. I have even found myself thinkng of them throughout the day.

Affirmation tips:

If you feel some resistance to saying an affirmation, say the affirmation again.

If there is still some resistance, notice where you are feeling that resistance in your body. Say in that area, mentally, - This is now my accepting of (whatever the affirmation is), spot.

The above may take some practice, but you may find it quite helpful in your transformation process.

Another tip, is to foster gratitude. The more you can do this, the more grateful you will feel, and that is a good thing. So notice things you like, that you appreciate. It can be small or it can be big. It can be something as simple as the clothes you are wearing and how they feel to your touch.

Another way to foster gratitude, is to mentally say, Thank you, to your inner self, God, or the Universe, throughout the day. Sometimes I say a string of Thank yous.

Chapter 3, Day 3:

As for some of the verses in Chapter 3, one is being acquainted with God and Wisdom.

I listen to God's wisdom. I simply obey God and therefore do what is good.

Remember that God is part of who we are. It is how we are made. The Spirit of God is everywhere, including in each one of us.

Health is also mentioned in Chapter 3.

I obey God which is health to my naval and marrow to my bones.

Another one is about giving.

I honor God by giving as God directs me. Remember that the Kingdom of God is within. Tell the inner Kingdom what it is that you want with positive statements.

On giving:

I also want to mention that giving was not always equated with giving to a church. I have read that in early biblical times, that people that farmed placed a portion of their picked produce out by edges of their fields for others to take what they needed. So it sounds so much more about just giving to one another, and that it doesn't have to refer to a church or organization; it can be to each other.

Find more positive statements to say to yourself in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment