Sunday, January 6, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Integrity

Chapter 6 has more insight on character building. It also offers a solution of integrity to get out of an erroneous promise.

I am easily released from any erroneous words or promises.

If I had made any, I hurry to the person or persons and ask to be released.

I take care to do it before that day's end.

So yes, there is an out that requires some action and integrity. It is important to ask. I have experienced this before, and it was scary for me to ask, but it did work out. And just saying, it doesn't necessarily have to be about money.

There is wisdom that is noted from ants.

I learn from the ants and become wise.

They work without having a leader.

They prepare their food in the summer and gather their nourishment in the harvest.

I am thankful that I learn; I am productive and a good example.

Sometimes there are examples like the above that are given instead of it all being affirmations.

It was nice to read that I am a good example though. A person that has been reading my blog told me that she has found it encouraging. That was so nice to find out. I found what she said quite encouraging myself.

Read more about building integrity, i.e. keeping your speech pure, and more, in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment