Friday, January 4, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Wisdom and Insight

So far I am reading each chapter several times a day, at various times. Chapter 4 gives more information about what Wisdom is, and how important Wisdom is.

I follow the ways of Wisdom. I love Wisdom and Wisdom keeps me safe.

Being wise is my crowning glory.

I am thankful that I am led in right paths.

Earlier today I was wondering about a particular project that wasn't done yet. Then I focused on an image (in my mind) of both me and my husband being happy with the outcome and that the project was completed. Shortly afterward, I mentally asked who is to do this, and I did receive an inner message of a specific company's name. I shared that info with my husband. I am not sure what he or we will do with the information, but I am peace for following through with my guidance.

Some of the verses from the Bible were on the longer side. Affirmations work best when they are short, making them easier to remember. So if you are comparing these affirmations to the verses from the Bible, the affirmations will appear to be more spread out.

Find more positive short statements to say to yourself in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment