Thursday, January 31, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Pray for Your Children

Chapter 31 is one of my favorite chapters. It features a prayer to say for your child/children.

The first verse is the opening for the prayer:

I am thankful that I am connected to God, and that these are the sincere words of me as a parent.

You are my dear child, the answer to my prayers.

What shall I tell you?

Let these words be your own if you so choose, and that they be good for all concerns.

I am thankful that I use my energy for the true desires of my heart.

I give that which I also wish to receive.

I keep my words pure.

I foster love in my heart.

And it goes on, with many words of wisdom on how to be and live righteously, followed by rewards for right living.

Here is the whole prayer printed on posters. It is a lovely gift for yourself and or other parents and new parents. A blank line is provided to write in a child's name for a personalized gift.



May you be blessed with a loving relationship with your child/children if you have any. Read more good parenting thoughts in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the The Next Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment