Saturday, January 12, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Kindness and Poll

Chapter 12 reminds me of peaceful and kind thoughts


These are some of the verses.

I enjoy having kind thoughts.

I take good care of my family.

I am wise and think before speaking.

Kind words bring cheer.

Reading these affirmations now brings peace to me. When I read them for the first time, years ago, I wasn't so peaceful about it. I was still learning to be more kind, and to be kind more consistently. It is easier this time around. Kindness like anything, can can improve with practice.

Update: I did have a poll here about whether or not you wanted to see Proverbs as Affirmations get published. But now it is.

Read more affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment