Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Enjoy

In reading Chapter 15 I was pleased by the reading. In re-reading it later, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of times that the enjoy was mentioned.

Joy is such an important aspect of any kind of lasting transformation. Joy is what makes life worth living. We strive for more joy. We come up with reasons to celebrate. When you feel joy, you are also cultivating a spirit of gratitude. What better way to create a relationship with God, than one that includes joy.

I enjoy being connected to Spirit.

I enjoy a gentle and kind answer; it is good.

I enjoy giving knowledge to those who are ready to hear.

I enjoy my treasure.

I enjoy listening to wisdom.

I enjoy being in reverence of Love.

That last affirmation is so important to me. I remember being taught that we were to fear God. But one of the other Bibles that I translated from had used the word, awe instead of fear. That made so much more sense to me.

What a joy it is having the right word at the right time.

That is the kind of relationship that I prefer to have with God. The God that I revere, am in awe of, and that I find awesome, and enjoy.

Today, I am going to share my reading of Chapter 15 out loud. Enjoy.



Hope you enjoyed listening to the video. Find more affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment