Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Character Building

Day 1 for reading Chapter 1:

Chapter 1 may not be affirmations in the normal sense - affirming things one wants to have; it is more about character building and developing and having a relationship with God.

Some examples of the affirmations are:

I am honest, just, and fair.

I have good character. I am at peace with myself.

I am connected to God. I listen to wisdom.

I rejoice in kindness.

Here are some fun stickers if you would like to share thoughts of kindness with others, or read the positive stickers around your home.



Some people have compared the verses from the Bible to the affirmations that I have written in Proverbs as Affirmations. The affirmations are more in number, however they are in the same order as the verses. Affirmations work best when they are short, making them easier to understand and remember. So when multiple ideas were mentioned in a verse, I split them up into shorted affirmation statements, making them easier to remember.

Learn more affirmations to develop character building by reading Proverbs as Affirmations: The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

As an Amazon associate, I earn income on qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links at no additional cost to you.

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment