Monday, January 21, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Rich

Did you ever think that by changing how you are feeling about something may affect the outcome? This is the thought that came to my mind as I was reading the beginning of Chapter 18.

I am thankful that I am connected to God.

The leaders's hearts are like a stream in the hand of God; God turns them at will.

How can this be? Are our inner thoughts connected to the inner thoughts of others. Is God that connection?

I do recall some times that I've had my inner thoughts change, rather dramatically, and low and behold, the outer experience changed quickly and accordingly. Hmmm.

God ponders our hearts and cleanses them.

I think though that we do have to set the agenda for that. I know that much of my outward changes happen because of my inner changes. It feels reassuring that God cleanses my heart. I definitely give God permission to cleanse my heart. Do I give the instruction? - Yes. "God, cleanse that thought." Hmmm.

Again, kindness is very important; it is an ongoing theme.

There are also thoughts on being rich, along with seeing good for your neighbor.

I enjoy seeing good for my neighbor.

I live in wealth and luxury.

I give gifts in secret. That calms the receiver.

It does seem that being good and seeing good for others, is part of the key to having good and riches for yourself.

Read more wealth affirming thoughts in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment