Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Life Giving

There are some new ideas in Chapter 2, and some of Chapter 1 is also repeated. A recurring theme is that I am connected to God, which can be reassuring. There seems to be repetition for what is really important, which is a good idea when using affirmations.

There is more info on describing knowledge and understanding.

Some affirmations that stand out to me are:

My insight and understanding keeps me on all good paths.

Wisdom comes into my heart. The knowledge is pleasant to my soul.

Although the affirmations are somewhat general in nature, they seem affirming to trust one's intuition more.

Thoughts on marriage is also mentioned in Chapter 2:

I respect my vows. I stay true to my spouse.

Read more of these life giving affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations: The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Blessings to you in having a good day.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income on qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment