Friday, January 11, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Mind Set

I looked back over Chapter 11 to refresh my memory. For actually, the verse I found myself repeating today was from Chapter 10.

Love forgives all offenses. I am love.

I used that quite a few times today. As things came up that didn't have a good feeling, I repeated this verse to myself. I found it helpful and soothing. It kept me on a more even keel which is different than what I would have normally done, on days before I began this new re-reading of Proverbs as Affirmations. Amen to positive change and repetition.

The other thing I want to mention, is that things that you say and read aloud from these pages, may not be true for you in the present. Some affirmations may already be true for you. For the other affirmations, they are seeds that you are planting. Then you get to nourish those seeds and watch them grow. And as with any plant, they continue to need nourishment to thrive. That's the way it is when working with affirmations. It takes repetition to help them take hold and to thrive, and to become your new mind set.

Good character directs my way.

I enjoy being confident in God.

I sow good thoughts and am secure in blessings.

Read these affirmations and more, to help change your mindset, in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment