Sunday, January 27, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Contentment

In Chapter 27, we learn some basic ideas for fostering contentment.

I am thankful that I am connected to God.

I am content with today.

We have been instructed in previous chapters to give praise. In this chapter, we learn that it's okay to accept also praise.

I let other people praise me, even strangers.

I accept praise kindly.

I find that when I foster contentment in my own heart, then more things to be contented about, shows up.

Overall, I found this chapter to be a pleasant read that reinforced a lot of what was said in previous chapters, as well as a few new tips on living.

May you be blessed with creating more and more contentment in your life.

May you be blessed with more contentment in your life. Read more thoughts of contentment in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment