Monday, January 28, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Leaders

I found it interesting that an early affirmation in Chapter 28 mentions bravery.

I like that righteous people are brave.

One might think that if one is connected to God, and simply obeys God to do what is right, then why would this person need to be brave. It is because, the things that may be right thing to do, isn't necessarily in that person's comfort zone. When I first started expanding my acts of kindness, it took a certain amount of bravery, on my part, to be kind outside of my comfort zone.

More interesting things about this chapter are the verses about leadership. Not necessarily individually, but national leaders.

A nation is strong and endures when it is led by leaders of understanding.

I elect leaders of understanding.

Wouldn't it be great to have leaders of understanding in office, no matter what country you live in. I invite you to join me in affirming the affirmations about leaders.

I rejoice that we have leaders who have understanding.

Leaders who love honesty, and are content with their own, prolong their days.

I enjoy when the righteous are in power, the goodness increases.

May you be blessed with safe leaders of integrity in your life. Read more helpful thoughts in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment