Friday, January 18, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Gods Will

In Chapter 18, traits of character building are built upon.

I enjoy speaking words of Wisdom.

I enjoy putting forth good work.

The relationship with God is also built upon.

I am righteous, and my heart is connected to God.

I enjoy having wealth through God.

I am peaceful and in awe of God.

A sense of helpfulness is occurring.

I am glad to help others and others are glad to help me.

Throughout the day I have more easily found ways to be kind, and have also more easily taken kind action. I felt the appreciation of others. I am feeling more contented and peaceful.

When an old fear came up, I just noted it, mentally said to it - "It is just fear. Feel the fear and do it anyway." And I continued on with the positive action.

When I was a kid, I was told many times about doing God's will. But no one was ever really able to tell me how to find out what God's will was for me. I believe now that when one builds a relationship with God, and affirms God's will, then you will sense, in some way, what God's will is for you.

Affirm God's will with the affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment