Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Cleansing

Today I found myself using a form of an affirmation that I had read yesterday, the one about - God ponders our hearts and cleanses them.

I had felt different old emotions and beliefs come up and I was able to mentally say to each one - God cleanses that. Each time I did, that particular one cleared up. Another followed shortly behind, and I just repeated that statement, and it cleared up too, and the next, and so on. It seems like I was on a roll. But I wanted to get back to being at peace, peace with myself and peace with God.

I also repeated to myself - I honor God. Before these affirmations, I was busy trying to please myself and others, not that, that isn't good to do sometimes. But I'm glad that I am focusing now on my main relationship being with God.

So, on with some of what Chapter 22 is about.

It is about broadening ones scope.

All people meet together; God is the maker of us all.

I teach children how to live, and they remember it all of their lives.

The wise are my friends.

When I think about these verses, I am reminded to stop and think. There is a bigger picture, and did I help to create the one that I currently see, and how do I create the picture I'd rather see?

May you be blessed as well in your cleansing and refocusing. Read more cleansing affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment