Thursday, January 10, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Gladness

I found myself continuing to change. Mostly in little ways, or at least a little bit at a time.

I caught myself from saying something and either thought of a kind way to express what I wanted to say, or say nothing at all.

In reading Chapter 10, I came upon an affirmation that just felt so pleasant.

My hope is gladness.

I practiced thinking gladness throughout the day. It felt a little different than when I had thought of gratitude. It was a nice switch to think of gladness; it was also pleasant.

Most of the verses in Chapter 10 are of the character building kind and also establishing and reinforcing your relationship with God. Some of the affirmations I made from Chapter 10 are:

I gain wealth by honest ways and my life is saved.

I am fed by God.

Love forgives all offenses. I am love.

I've been practicing this one today as well. A later affirmation is helpful:

I fill my heart with love.

I find these affirmations pleasant to read, and to absorb.

Read these affirmations and more in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment