Sunday, January 13, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Positive Speech

Today was my reading of Chapter 13.

I was reminded about keeping my own speech pure.

I like that I eat well by the fruit of my mouth.

I keep my mouth and I keep my life.

I had been a bit disappointed by some news that I found out. I wondered why it had turned out the way it did, and then I remembered about something I had said before. Then affirmations that talk about keeping my path straight come to mind. Yes, that is one of the ways to keep my path straight - through my speech.

So I shall remember that and take it to heart. I did a clearing prayer and that helped to get me to a better place and a better frame of mind.

When one starts using positive affirmations, it really goes better when all of your speech is in the positive way.

I just chuckled as I read the affirmation, I persevere. I act with knowledge.

I guess this one is becoming more true. I am diligent; I keep pursuing. I shall be acting with knowledge, especially as I continue to learn and practice these teachings.

Read these teachings and more in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment