Thursday, January 17, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Progress

Chapter 17; I am remembering that these are affirmations, the verses are statements of what I am affirming, of what is to come.

But I have seen the progress, so I am staying the course. I am willing for these affirmations to work in my life.

I enjoy being good to all of God's children.

Talking about others probably isn't being good to or for them, even if I don't know them personally. I choose to get better about that.

My family is wise. We notice and praise that which is good in each other.

I see that we are being calmer with each other, and kinder too.

We are wise and speak of excellent things.

I am wise and continue to learn.

So yes, the learning goes on and progress is being made. If you like, share a progress of yours in the comment section below.

Taking time to foster calmness can aid progress. Read more affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment