Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Proverbs as Affirmations: Life Tips

Chapter 23 is a bit lighter, though I am sure it depends on where you are coming from.

It starts out with thoughts on eating.

When I sit to eat, I consider what is before me and I give thanks to God.

I only eat what is sufficient for me.

I eat what is good for me.

Attitude is important too.

I enjoy eating with those whose words are kind and their hearts also.

The relationship with God is ongoing.

When my heart is wise, God's heart rejoices.

How to think of your children is mentioned.

I am happy with my children.

Being sober is reinforced.

I stay on the sober path. My thinking stays clear.

Read more life tip affirmations in Proverbs as Affirmations. The highlighted text links below the picture will take you to Amazon.



There is a journal version (8-1/2 by 11 inches, pictured on the right), which includes lines to write the affirmations for added reinforcement, or the portable smaller version (6 by 9 inches, pictured on the left), without lines, which is easier to carry.

Much blessings to you on your journey.

As an Amazon associate, I earn income for qualifying items purchased through my Amazon links. Thank you.

Cheryl Paton

Visit here if you would like to read the Next Day's Post.

Visit here if you would like to read from The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment